|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (571 days ago)|
- *First months rent HALF price*
- Situated off Thomas Lane, close to Broadgreen Hospital
- Large three bed semi
- Large through Lounge undergoing works
- Large kitchen diner
- Two double bedrooms and a single
- Front block paved driveway
- Lovely rear garden with block paved patio
*First months rent HALF price*
Excellent sized semi detached house superb location front block paved driveway, attractive rear garden with block paved patio.
Large and very light through lounge large bay window to the front and french doors to the rear, living room has just been newly decorated and in the process of having new laminate flooring fitted. Large kitchen with small dining area this is a very bright room with plenty of natural sunlight ample cupboard space with some white goods. Hallway has some of the original features with stained glass window at the top of the stairs.
Two double bedrooms main bedroom has fully fitted wardrobes, there is a further single bedroom. Superb bathroom with shower cubicle and jacuzzi bath, separate WC.
This type of proeprty is extremely popular and will not be on the market long, don't miss out call Entwistle Green for a immediate viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56823601.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000190106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Allerton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.