|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (597 days ago)|
- IMMACULATE MID TERRACED HOME
- FULLY REFURBISHED AND REDECORATED
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- BRAND NEW STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- BRAND NEW BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED/GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- NEW FLOOR COVERINGS
- GARDEN FRONTED, LAWNED GARDEN TO REAR
- POPULAR LOCATION
THIS SPACIOUS MID TERRACED HOME HAS JUST UNDERGONE A FULL PROGRAMME OF REFURBISHMENT AND REDECORATION. Living room, dining room, BRAND NEW STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN, two bedrooms, superb brand new bathroom with over bath shower, DOUBLE GLAZED, gas central heating, NEW FLOOR COVERINGS, lawned rear garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56823931.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100263002729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Snowden Wilkinson, Cheadle Hulme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.