3 bedroom end of terrace house to rentMethven Avenue, Kilmarnock, KA1
|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 November 2018 (47 days ago)|
- Spacious end of terrace house
- Three double bedrooms
- Has driveway for off street parking
- Large family dining kitchen
- Landlord Reg: 74139/190/6351
Methven Avenue in Shortlees, Kilmarnock is a three bedroom end terrace villa. The property is generously sized throughout and provides excellent family accommodation over two levels. It comprises of a large lounge, spacious dining kitchen, three double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The lounge to the front of the house has a large window allowing plenty of natural light to flood the room. There is a feature fire surround which can accommodate an electric fire if a tenant wished to do so. the fully fitted modern kitchen comprises of cream base and wall units with a complimentary butcher block style worktop. There is a gas hob and extractor hood and a Neff electric double oven. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dryer/dishwasher. The modern bathroom comprises of a "P" bath with overhead shower and glass shower screen, wc and wash hand basin. Upstairs there are three generously sized double bedrooms.
There is a garden to the front and rear which are mainly laid to lawn. The property benefits from a driveway to provide of street parking.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing. The property has just had external wall insulation and a new render finish completed under a localised government scheme.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference AYRSH_000489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayrshire estate agents ltd.,, Ayrshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.