|Added on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (596 days ago)|
- Elegant two bedroom flat
- Generously arranged on the first floor
- Stunning bay-fronted reception room full of natural light
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Modern elegant bathroom
- Beautiful wooden floors throughout
- Enviably located for the chic amenities of Crystal Palace
LONG LET. Offering bright and stylish living space throughout, this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a stunning reception room full of natural light, a sleek stylish bathroom and a modern elegant kitchen.
Gipsy Hill is ideally situated for the wonderful Crystal Palace Park and is close to the many shops and amenities on the Crystal Palace triangle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.