|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (595 days ago)|
- tenancy managed by owner
- Near Marylebone High St and Oxford St shops
- Close London Business School / Uni of Westminster
- Baker St and Marylebone stations and buses
- Furnished or part furnished
- Quiet, top floor
- newly painted and decorated
Property reference number 5688559. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Double bedroom flat .Quiet and bright. Furnished or part furnished
The property comprises of:
- Open plan living room and kitchen area approximately 5.30 X 3 metres
- Bright double bedroom approximately 3.08 X 2.44 metres
- New hob and oven
- Newly painted white
- New carpets
- Fitted wardrobes and storage
- Bathroom with over bath shower
- Georgian building
Travel and Area
- Near London Business School, Regent's Park and University of Westminster
- Close to buses and underground stations of Baker St, Marylebone and Edgware Road and A 40
- Shops of Oxford Street, Marylebone High Street and Edgware Road
EPC, rating C
Please No smokers or agents.
* Please quote ref. 5688559 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £75.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56829940.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5688559_41501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.