|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 September 2018 (110 days ago)|
- 5 Bedrooms
- Furnished Property
- Good Transport Links
- Suitable for Northumbria University Students
- Available for Students 2018-019
- Street parking Available
- Priced to rent quickly at £50 per person per week
- Located on the outskirts of the City Centre
- 10mins walk to City Centre and Universities
- Suitable for students or a large family
- 5 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Lots of on street free parking
- Fully furnished
- Modern and spacious property
- Gas central heating
------WHATSAPP me or Viber Skype on 07944466610--------
-----Please book a viewing on 0191 406 5375 from 9am - 6pm Monday to Saturday-----
**To keep up to date with us follow us on twitter @NHNewcastle and facebook.com/NHNewcastle**
CONTACT US by email - email@example.com, by phone 0191 406 5375 or by text 07944 466 610 to arrange viewings.
WE DO VIEWINGS 9am - 6pm!
DEPOSITS The majority of our properties will have a deposit, you will need to pay this (online) when you sign the tenancy agreement.
GUARANTOR All students must provide a UK guarantor, there are some alternatives if you are an overseas student, so please contact us to discuss!
TENANCY DETAILS Before reserving a property ensure that you know the length of the tenancy and the payment terms (ie monthly or quarterly)
TO RESERVE To reserve a property you simply visit www.nicholashumphreys.com/payment
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 35029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.