|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2018 (26 days ago)|
- Low tenant fees, family landlord
- City centre but quiet and secure
- Landlord's 24/7 maintenance
- lower ground floor, front garden, rear patio
Property reference number 5717926. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Lovely spacious rooms, excellent condition, big windows, very secure, views of Anglican Cathedral
The photos show current Tenant's furniture - the Flat is predominantly unfurnished
Highly sought after location, ideal for professionals close to City Centre, Universities and Hospitals
· 1 large double bedroom, fully fitted quality carpets
· Living room / dining room
· Fully fitted Kitchen including fridge / freezer / clothes washing / drying machine
· Bathroom (bath & shower with glass shower wall)
· Box room no window - could be used as workroom or store room
· Gas central heating
· Fully carpeted bedrooms and wood laminate in living room & kitchen
· Communal garden and a private courtyard at rear, with bike stands
· Lockable garage available for extra £70 per month
· Fully integrated Fire Alarm system including both smoke and heat alarms, Fire Extinguisher and Fire blanket
· Resident’s parking permits available from LCC once you are resident in Gambier Terrace
· Energy performance rating “C” (A is best, G worst);
· Council tax band A
The Landlords are a small family business who highly value their tenants and maintain their Apartments to a high standard. ( No pets, No Smoking )
* Please quote ref. 5717926 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £70.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56834691.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5717926_60468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.