|Added on Rightmove:||05 November 2016 (596 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Lounge and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Access to Rear
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Loft Room
- No DSS - No Pets - No Smokers
- Available Immediately
Move Residential are pleased to offer for let this three bedroom mid terrace property which is situated on Beryl Street in the popular residential area of Old Swan. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hallway, lounge with modern wall mounted fire, dining room, fitted kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, loft room and a family bathroom. Externally there is a rear astro turfed yard and additional benefits include a gas central heating system and double glazing.
Beryl Street is situated off Pighue Lane, which is within the popular residential area of Old Swan, L13. The property is therefore situated with access to a wide range of facilities including shops, leisure facilities and public transport links.
The Deposit for this property is £695.00
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 360880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.