|Added on Rightmove:||16 November 2018 (64 days ago)|
- Attractive Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms (master dressing room)
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gardens Front, Side & Rear
- Driveway for Several Vehicles
- Popular Lostock Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A Four Bedroom Detached Property situated in a very popular road within Lostock, close to the train station and local amenities including prestigious schools. The accommodation briefly comprises of Ent Hallway, Ground Floor WC, Spacious Lounge, Dining Room opening in to Kitchen, Utility Room to the first floor there are Four Bedrooms (master with dressing room) and Family Bathroom with bath and shower. Externally there are established gardens to the front, side and rear with driveway for several vehicles. The property could suit a family or professional couple. Sorry No Pets
Viewing Highly Recommended
**50% OFF ADMIN FEES FOR DECEMBER MOVE IN**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2460005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Bolton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.