|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 October 2016 (608 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Council Tax Band D
- Catchment For Outstanding Schools
- Close To The Royal Standard
- Available Now
- Offered Unfurnished
- Good Condition Throughout
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Two double bedroom, Victorian cottage found in a quiet cul de sac within the popular Rectory Fields conservation area.
This home is offered in excellent condition throughout. Boasting a modern fitted kitchen and three piece bathroom suite. Further benefits include a spacious reception room with space for dining and large utility room with basin and washing machine.
There are many features to this home which create a lovely place to live, including a unique spiral staircase, a large skylight which floods the kitchen with an abundance of natural light and a feature fire place in the lounge area. To the front and rear of the property you will find well maintained patio areas.
Within the catchment area of Sherington, Invicta and Our Lady of Grace Catholic Primary Schools and 0.6 Miles to Westcombe Park rail station and 0.7 miles to Charlton Rail Station.
The property is only a short walk from The Royal Standard which has many convenient shopping and leisure facilities.
Further benefits include, gas central heating and free street parking.
The property is available unfurnished and available now!
Energy Efficiency Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P204061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Standard.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.