|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 October 2018 (26 days ago)|
- Rent for just £795pcm
- 3 large dble bedrooms, 1 dble en-suite, 1 sgle
- Great location 10 minutes from City Centre
- Close to all local amenities
- Rent directly from the landlord
Property reference number 5716408. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A spacious 5 bedroom terraced house located on a quiet residential street in Old Swan, Liverpool. The property is on the market for just £795pcm and is available immediately. The property consists of 5 bedrooms upon 3 floors, 3 larger than average doubles, a further double with ensuite and a single, including another with an en-suite on the first floor, with a large kitchen/ dining/ lounge area to the rear of the property.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating throughout and has a burglar alarm for added security.
There are excellent transport links throughout the city, and is just 10 minutes from the city centre, with a large and popular shopping district within walking distance, and the Royal Liverpool hospital and Broadgreen Hospital just down the road. Viewing is highly recommended.
* Please quote ref. 5716408 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
This property would suit couples, families, students, those in receipt of housing benefit and pet owners.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £145.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56858010.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5716408_60518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.