|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 May 2017 (404 days ago)|
- Quality Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE & REDUCED ADMIN FEES
- Fitted Galley Kitchen With Oven & Hob
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Modern Bathroom With Shower
- Front Garden & Rear Courtyard
- Available Immediately Unfurnished
- Housing Benefit Considered (With Suitable Guarantor)
- Pets Considered, No Smokers
- Bond £520
Situated in the Netherfields area, a beautifully presented Three Bedroom End Of Terrace House strongly recommended for early viewing. INCENTIVES OFFERED OF FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE & REDUCED ADMINISTRATION FEE.
Features include gas central heating (Worcester gas combination boiler), upvc double glazing, lounge with living flame gas fire, separatre dining room, modern galley kitchen with built-in oven & hob, bathroom with shower, Street parking to the rear, front garden & rear courtyard with outbuilding.
Available to rent now on an unfurnished basis. The Landlord will consider pets dependent on size/type etc but no smokers. Housing Benefit considered with suitable guarantor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LET160152_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.