|Added on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (591 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £390
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 5 Beds, 5 Doubles
- 431m from University of Birmingham
- 5.27km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.51km from Aston University
- 487m from Selly Oak Train Station
5 Double Bed House Newly Available In A Fantastic Location On Harrow Road Just A Few Minutes Walk From The University Of Birmingham. The Property Boasts All Decent Sized Bedrooms With 2 Lovely Unique Attic Rooms, 1 Groundfloor Wc As Well As A Separate Shower-room, A Good Sized Living Area And Newly Fited Kitchen With A Recently Installed Energy Saving Boiler (which Can Save Around 1/3rd On Hot Water). The House Is Also Double Glazed, Centrally Heated, Has Interlinked Fire Alarms And Fire Doors And Features Thumb-turn Locks On All The Bedroom Doors. Water Rates Included.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
(92 TO 100)
(81 TO 91)
(69 TO 80)
(55 TO 68)
(39 TO 54)
(21 TO 38)
(1 TO 20)
431m from University of Birmingham
5.27km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.51km from Aston University
8.29km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
487m from Selly Oak Train Station
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.