|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2018 (73 days ago)|
- FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
- SPACIOUSE LIVING
- FAMILY ROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- SINGLE GARAGE
- LARGE MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- BUILT IN WARDROBES
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- AVAILABLE NOVEMBER
**FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE**LOCATED NEAR TO RIVERSIDE PARK**SPACIOUS LIVING**SINGLE GARAGE**PARKING**KITCHEN/DINER**LARGE MASTER WITH EN-SUITE**BUILT IN WARDROBES**TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS**FAMILY BATHROOM**AVAILABLE NOVEMBER**CALL NOW TO VIEW**
Four bedroom terrace townhouse located near to the Riverside park, St Neots. A short distance from the town centre and local amenities. The property offers spacious living, single garage and parking.
Ground floor comprises;
Entrance hall leading to cloakroom, spacious kitchen/diner and family room with french doors leading to enclosed rear garden.
First floor comprises;
Large master bedroom with en-suite and built in double wardrobes. Living room with Juliet balcony.
Second floor comprises;
Two double bedrooms, single bedroom with skylight and a family bathroom with three piece suite.
Available beginning of November
Call now to View
Sorry No Pets
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56881596.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3605J3829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Godmanchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.