|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (591 days ago)|
- Deposit £1150
- Small pets allowed for 6 week deposit
- Off street parking
- Workshop with power points
- Large living space
- Council tax band C
- Large gas range included
- Corner bath
- Sharers not considered for this property
***SMALL PET CONSIDERED***Four bedroom end of terrace house on a quiet close in Hengrove, offered unfurnished and available from the 1st of December 2016.
The house is located on Whitwell Road and is within easy reach of local amenities and the Wells Road. It is also well situated for access to public transport links to the City Centre and Bristol Temple Meads.
The accommodation briefly comprises: a huge open plan living/dining room with more than enough space for both kinds of furniture, a separate kitchen which offers views over the garden and a huge gas range, a large master bedroom with plenty of storage space and built in wardrobes, a second double bedroom, two smaller single bedrooms, a large bathroom with a corner bath and separate shower and a big back garden with a workshop that has plug points.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, an off street parking space, storage space, an alarm system and side and rear access.
WHAT YOU WILL LIKE:
- Located on a quiet close,
- Good access to Wells Road,
- Close to amenities,
- Large living space,
- Plenty of storage space,
- Off street parking,
- Workshop with power points,
- Pets considered,
- Large gas range.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE:
- Tenants in receipt of housing benefit will not be considered with this property,
- Groups of professional sharers will not be considered with this property,
- Applicants must earn at least two and half times the rent as a household in order to qualify to rent this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56885158.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Game, Henleaze.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.