|Added on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- Traditional One Bedroom Cottage
- Stunning Village Location
- Fabulous Countryside Views
- Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge With Fire
- Bathroom With Shower
- Double Bedroom
Traditional one bedroom country cottage situated in highly desirable village. The property comprises in brief, lounge, kitchen, bathroom with shower over bath and double bedroom. The property benefits from double glazing throughout and has stunning views over the countryside. No Pets.
General - Traditional one bedroom country cottage, located in picturesque village of Shenton. The property is in excellent condition throughout and comprises in brief, lounge with log burner, fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath. Beautiful rear garden with stunning views over the countryside beyond. Internal viewing is highly recommended. NO PETS permitted at this property.
Tenancy Arrangements - The property is available on an assured shorthold tenancy basis with an initial 6 month term (may be negotiable). Please note this is a no smoking property. On application, referencing fees of £70.00 for a single applicant/£120.00 for a joint application are payable. Upon successful referencing, a documentation fee of £150.00 is payable. We regret that once paid, neither the referencing fee nor the documentation fees are refundable if you fail the referencing, or we become aware of something which has not been disclosed and affects the Landlord's decision. In the unlikely event that the Landlord does not proceed due to a change in their own circumstances, we will refund your referencing and documentation fees. The rent quoted is exclusive of utilities. At check in, the first month's rent becomes payable, together with a deposit (one month's rent plus one hundred pounds).
Shenton - Shenton is a village approximately two miles from Market Bosworth, and was mentioned in the Domesday Book. It is the southern terminus of the Battlefield Line Railway, which runs to here from Shackerstone. There are some stunning canal towpath walks to and from the village and there is easy access to the Battlefield Visitor Centre and also Whitemoors Antique Centre, which are both local places of interest.
Lounge - Traditional wooden front door leading to lounge. Double glazed windows to front and rear elevation. Newly Fitted wall mounted fan assisted storage heater, in addition there is a wood burner with mantlepiece and surround with marble effect hearth. Neutrally decorated with cream carpets. Wooden latch door leading to
Kitchen - Fitted kitchen comprising beech style wall and base units with neutral worktop. Inset to worktop there is 11/2 sink with mixer tap, space for washing machine and cooker. Wall mounted Dimplex heater. Tiled splashback. Double glazed window to front and side elevation. Wooden door leading to rear garden and further door leading to
Stairs And Landing - Leading to first floor. Hand rail. Ceiling mounted smoke alarm. The landing has doors leading to
Bathroom - Well proportioned room with white suite comprising bath with Aqua Galaxy shower over and wash hand basin and w/c. Window to front elevation. Wall mounted Dimplex heater and towel rail.
Double Bedroom - Windows to front and rear elevation. Stunning views across the countryside from rear window. Wall mounted electric heater. Fitted storage cupboards
Outside - There is a small cottage hedge and low maintenance garden to the front. Path leading to the front door and down the side of the property to the rear door and garden. Rear garden is lawned and has mature borders laid to the edges. Brick built shed at the end of the lawn. Views over countryside. Washing line. Outside tap.
Fox Country Properties Limited trading as Country Properties and "Village Lettings", their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Country Properties have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56885464.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26623884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox Sales and Lettings, Kibworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.