|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (580 days ago)|
- CONVENIENT ground floor one bedroom flat
- Within walking distance to Barnstaple Town Centre
- Living room
- Double bedroom with mirror wardrobes
- Shower room
- Separate w.c
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Available now
- EPC rating E
The property is located a short distance from Barnstaple Town Centre. Barnstaple is the regional centre for North Devon with a wide range of facilities including schooling for children of all ages, leisure centre, tennis complex, pubs and restaurants, library and both local and national stores. The North Devon Link Road is within easy access and provides a fast route to Tiverton, where the M5 and the National Rail Network can be accessed.
From our office in Queen Street turn right and proceed out towards the roundabout. Take the left turn and proceed to the next roundabout and turn left again along Buller Road into Alexandra Road and through the traffic lights and across the next roundabout. Follow this road and at the next roundabout turn left, at the second roundabout turn right signposted Braunton. Continue along this road until you reach the traffic lights and take a right hand turning into Fair View and number 74 can be found on your left hand side after a short distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56893342.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BAR160123_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Barnstaple - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.