|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (589 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 181129
Property Reference: 181129.
Beautiful two-bedroom ground floor apartment with its own private patio area. The property has recently been renovated throughout and is immaculately presented including: new solid wood flooring, newly fitted kitchen, new bathroom, central heating, boiler and internal doors.
The flat has a large reception room and two good sized double bedrooms with built in wardrobe and plenty of external storage.
Its located within a few walking minutes of Perivale Central Line station giving easy access to London (approx. 10 mins to Westfields and 25 mins to Oxford Circus). A40 is seconds away to get in and out of London.
297 Bus -24 hour bus service to Ealing broadway (15 mins)/Willesden, Bus Garage. Night Tube via Ealing Broadway.
Other amenities such as a Horsenden Hill park, Perivale Library, Ealing Sports Ground, the Grand Union Canal (approx 30 min cycle to Paddington), Tesco's and the A40 are all very close by. Its also within a 5 minute drive of Gurnell Leisure Centre with extended fitness facilities and Olympic size swimming pool. This apartment would make an ideal home for a professional couple or family.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,400.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 10 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 181129
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56894755.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18112930102016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.