|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (583 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment in Phase 4
- North East Aspect
- 6th Floor (with Lift) of 12
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Reception Room
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Leisure Suite with Gymnasium & Swimming Pool
- Close to Local Shopping Facilities
- Walking Distance to Vauxhall Rail/Tube Station & The Beautiful Green Open Spaces of Battersea Park.
A spacious 2 double bedroom apartment on the 6th floor of phase 4 Riverlight. The property, consisting of approx. 794sq.ft (73.73sq.m) of living space has an open plan reception room with integrated kitchen, 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite), 2 balconies. Riverlight is located on the banks of the River Thames close to Battersea Power Station and residents have the use of some great onsite facilities including a residents health spa with a well-equipped “river view” gymnasium a heated swimming pool, virtual golf, a cinema and digital games room, resident’s lounge, business suite and a 24 hour concierge service. Local shopping facilities are within walking distance and there is a shuttle bus service to the transport links of Vauxhall. The onsite amenities include Waitrose, Black Cab Coffee and Nine Elms Tavern. This property is available now and offered furnished.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26573009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.