|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- MODERN END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- REDECORATED ACCOMMODATION
- NEWLY FITTED CARPETS
- ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM
- MAIN BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOM, BATHROOM
- UNFURNISHED, EPC 70, C. GAS FIRED HEATING
- PARKING SPACE, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
Modern end of terrace house with redecorated accommodation and newly fitted carpets. Located in a popular residential development off Spring Lane viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56900668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26626427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shires Residential, Bury St Edmunds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.