|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 December 2016 (567 days ago)|
- 2 Double Bedroom Flat with balcony
- Top floor (fourth) with lift
- Stunning Condition with new kitchen
- Available from 17th December 2016
A beautiful and vastly improved two bedroom top floor (fourth) apartment set within the sought after Cator Estate.
The property is in excellent decorative order including a recently fitted kitchen . Located on the top floor with a lift, the accommodation comprises a dual aspect living room with direct access to a balcony, an attractive modern kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, and an attractive modern bathroom. The property is located on the prestigious private Cator Estate and available from 17th December 2016 on an unfurnished basis. Your viewing is highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLA150490_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.