|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 January 2017 (518 days ago)|
- 1 double bedroom & study/guest bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan kitchen with washing machine & washer/dryer
- Open plan living & dining area
- Private parking space
- Easy access to the ring road & city centre
A light and contemporary first floor apartment with easy access to Headington hospitals & close to the University Park cycle route to Summertown. The property with its own front door has a modern open plan kitchen with washer/dryer & dishwasher, spacious & light living/dining area, double bedroom, study/guest bedroom, bathroom with shower & private parking space.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P104101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, East Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.