|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- First Months Rent Half Price
- EPC Rating B
- Fees Apply
- Available On An Unfurnished Basis
- A Modern Three Bed Apartment
- Situated To The Third Floor
- Allocated Parking Space
**FIRST MONTHS RENT HALF PRICE!! AVAILABLE ON AN UNFURNISHED BASIS ** A STYLISH THREE BED APARTMENT SITUATED TO THIRD FLOOR ** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED AND VERY WELL PROPORTIONED ** On accessing via a secure entry telecom system to the communal entrance, the apartment briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom/WC and three bedrooms. Externally set within attractive communal grounds and benefiting from its own allocated parking space. Other benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. A copy of the EPC will be available on request. EPC Grade B.
Sunderland City Centre offers an array of shopping facilities, pubs and restaurants. With Excellent transport links via Ryhope Road and Durham Road/A690 and situated near to Park Lane bus and train station, for both your regional and national travelling needs.
Immaculately presented, this stylish third floor apartment offers an appealing lifestyle providing excellent transport links and access to a wide range of bars, restaurants and shopping facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56902798.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 197528586755_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Sunderland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.