|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- Character property
- Central heating
- Double glazed
- Fabulous views of the Colne Valley
- Just 5 minutes walk to train station
- Convenient for local shops
- Excellent transport links
Property number 34177. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
This characterful period house has been modernised while still retaining character features such as high ceilings and period fireplaces.
This house has a gas fired central heating system, double glazing, 2 bedrooms (one double, one single), modern kitchen and bathroom. There are great views over the Colne Valley at the rear (see photo)
Being situated in the extremely popular area of Slaithwaite it is ideally located for access to local amenities in the village and is just 5 minutes from Slaithwaite station where there are regular trains to Manchester, Huddersfield and Leeds.
Rent directly from the owner landlord (local) - initially with a 6 months tenancy agreement, but then suitable for those seeking the security of a long term tenancy.
NO UNFAIR FEES (tenancy renewals, inspection charges etc.) - ever!
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56915605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.