|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (589 days ago)|
- Terraced property close to Grimsby town centre
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen and white bathroom suite
- Gardens to front and rear
- Gas central heated and Partial uPVC double glazing
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
- £450 PCM + £450 Deposit - Reference and admin fees
- Working tenants only - No smokers + No pets
*** FREE REFERENCING FEES*** Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer this mid terraced property to the rental market. Ideally located within close proximity to Grimsby town centre and a wealth of local amenities. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge and a fitted kitchen with a range of fitted units to base and eye level. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and the property has gas central heating and partial uPVC double glazing. Call today to book your viewing as this property won't be around for long. Working tenants only, no smokers or pets. £450 PCM with a deposit of £450 Reference and admin fees also apply.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7338101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.