|Added on Rightmove:||18 July 2016 (703 days ago)|
- 6 Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Fully managed
- Fully furnished
- 5mins walk
- TV included with property
LARGE SIX BEDROOM HOUSE WITH GREAT GARDEN
Headingley boasts an array of shops, restaurants, supermarkets and bars like nowhere else in Leeds. Firm favourites with the students who rent properties here are the Otley Run, Headingley Cricket ground, Sainsbury’s, the Headingley Taps and the amazing independent restaurants of Headingley.
It is ideally located within easy walking distance between Leeds University and Metropolitan city campuses and Beckets Park campus. Headingley also has its own train station and bus links from which you can easily access the City Centre, Kirkstall, North Leeds and West Yorkshire.
- Central property and a great size
- Six large double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, one with bath and shower one just shower
- Decent sized living room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Garden at the back
- Local amenities a stones throw away
- Great travel links
- Central heating and double glazing throughout
- Parking on driveway
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56919535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25242914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DEU Estates, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.