|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (588 days ago)|
- Unique Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms & Two Bathrooms
- Extended Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Utility Room and Study
- Off Road Parking for a number of cars
Northwood are pleased to present this unique four bedroom detached family home for let on an unfurnished basis. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises: Entrance hall, cloak/WC, study, lounge with feature fireplace, a good sized kitchen/dining/family room. The kitchen is equipped with an electric double oven, gas hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and integrated freezer. The utility room has plumbing and space for a washing machine. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms with fitted robes, one smaller double with an en-suite shower room, a single bedroom family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over the bath. Outside the property has off road parking for a number of cars and a private rear garden. Available immediately. View early to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.