|Added on Rightmove:||11 November 2016 (590 days ago)|
- 1st Floor Apartment
- Popular Carlton Centre Location
- 1 Double Bedroom With Built In Wardrobe
- 1 Single Bedroom
- En - Suite & Family Bathroom
- Moderrn Open Plan Living / Kitchen Area
- Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
- Neutral Decor
HE lettings are delighted to bring to the rental market this 1st floor, 2 bedroom apartment to let. Located in the popular area of the Carlton Centre with excellent local amenities on your door step
The apartment comprises of a large open plan living/ kitchen area, the kitchen offers a arrange of modern wall and base units with a built in electric oven and hob with the additional benefit of a fridge/ freezer, dishwasher and a Smeg washing machine. There is a larger than average living space offering ample space for various peices of furniture. One double bedroom offering a built in wardrobe and a en-suite shower room, One single bedroom and a family bathroom with the bath offering a shower attachment
The apartment benefits from a secure entry system and one allocated parking space, electric heating and double glazing
EPC Rating - D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56926108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference IPLL_166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, South Lincoln.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.