|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 January 2017 (529 days ago)|
- Living room with wood laminate flooring
- Dining room with fire and storage cupboard
- Modern fitted kitchen with some appliances
- Three double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes
- Downstairs bathroom with electric shower over bath
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Car parking
- Garden shed with electrics for washing machine
A very well presented newly decorated three bedroom house situated in the popular residential area of Longden Coleham, close to Coleham primary school and local Shopping facilities within easy walking distance of Shrewsbury town centre. The property benefits from it's own allocated parking space.
RENT: £675.00 PCM
RESTRICTIONS: No Pets, No Smokers, No DHSS
AVAILABLE: Immediately (Pending checks and references)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LM7676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.