|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (555 days ago)|
- Wonderful two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Benefits from neutral interior decor
- Bright reception room with French doors to the garden
- Offers fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite Jacuzzi bath
- Excellent location moments from the Thames
LONG LET. Located in the heart of West Kensington, this beautiful two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition with two bathrooms, one boasting jacuzzi and a lovely private garden.
Edith Grove is located moments from the amenities of Fulham Road and King's Road while also being close to the Thames.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.