|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished Family Home
- Double Reception Room, Cloakroom
- Kitchen Dining Room, Family Bathroom
- Two Double, One Single Bedroom
- Patio Garden Overlooking The Camber
- Offered Unfurnished, Available Now
Fry and Kent are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to rent this refurbished house situated in the sought after location of Broad Street within the Old Portsmouth Conservation area, having Spice Island and The Hot Walls on the doorstep and is just a short walk to Portsmouth Catherdral, Southsea Seafront and Gunwharf Quays. This property is also close to excellent transportation links including the Isle of Wight ferry and the bus and train station at The Hard. Internally the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, double reception room, cloakroom, kitchen breakfast room with built in appliances, family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, two double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, one single bedroom. Externally there is a patio garden overlooking The Camber. The property is offered unfurnished and available now, viewings are simply a must!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7339437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Southsea Sales & Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.