|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (105 days ago)|
- Entrance hall leading to internal of the property
- Downstairs cloakroom with W.C, wash hand basin, splashback and mirror
- Dining room with glazed doors leading to lounge
- Lounge with gas fire featuring a pine surround
- Pine kitchen with terracotta tiled flooring and inbuilt cooker and fridge freezer
- Carpeted staircase leading to the first floor
- Family bathroom with white full suite facilities
- Master bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Low maintenance rear courtyard
Ellaview House is a contemporary three bedroom detached home prefectly encompassing modern family living. Nestled within a popular village location, this lovely property must be viewed to fully appraciate its high standards. Available from the beginning of November 2018 - references required, DSS considered with guarantor, small cat or dog considered.
We want to ensure that a prospective tenant has details of what is required of them prior to making a commitment to rent a property through us and information can be found by downloading our "Guidance Notes for Tenancies" from http://www.hallandbenson.co.uk/branches/lettings This will also detail fees which will be chargeable including £120 (per adult) application fee and a £60 administration cost (per property), other costs may be incurred but full information will be found within our notes, if there are any questions please contact us.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56937393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BEL070760_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Allestree.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.