|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms
- Eat-in kitchen
- Wooden flooring
- Spacious and bright reception room
- Secluded balcony overlooking communal gardens
- Superb location close to Acton Park
- Bright and spacious throughout
- Ample storage opportunities
An opportunity to rent a fantastic, bright three double bedroom apartment, offering over 800 sqft of space, amongst its well-proportioned rooms - a great purchase for a young family.The property is laid out with the hallway leading out to each room of the apartment. It comprises of three good-sized double bedrooms, a smart bathroom, eat-in kitchen and a large reception room with charming touches like wooden flooring and a balcony.
Within a 10 minute walk is Acton Central station (Overground) making it a convenient location for commuters. Nearby is also Acton Park and for gym enthusiasts the exclusive 'Park Club' with its sweeping playing fields to the rear.
Property ref: 121_2390_4296103
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56937955.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4296103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Of London, Acton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.