|Added on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (587 days ago)|
- Delightful first floor flat within walking distance of the seafront
- One reception room
- One bedroom
- Gas fired central heating newly installed boiler in 2016/uPVC double glazing
- Potential long term let
- Will consider Housing Benefit with a suitable guarantor/will not accept Pets
- Council tax band A/EPC D
- Deposit 600/ Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details.
- TO APPLY CONTACT OUR CLEETHORPES OFFICE ON ST PETERS AVENUE
A delightful first floor flat located in this ideal location being convenient for the centre of Cleethorpes and the sea front. Comprising living room, one bedroom, bathroom, gas fired central heating with newly installed boiler in 2016 and uPVC double glazing. Potential long term let.
Admin and ref fees apply. Contact agent for further details.
Council tax band A. (This information was obtained on the 10th November 2016 and is for guidance purposes only. All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries).
Deposit payable 600
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56940343.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30099783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson Green & Preston, Grimsby - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.