|Added on Rightmove:||13 November 2016 (589 days ago)|
- Available from: 1st July 2017
- Deposit (per person): £420
- 1 WC, 1 Shower
- 4 Beds, 4 Doubles
- 1.03km from University of Birmingham
- 5.67km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
- 5.94km from Aston University
- 595m from Selly Oak Train Station
Brilliant 4 Double Bedroom Property Which Comes Fully Furnished With Each Room Having A Desk, Desk Chair, Double Bed And A Storage Facility. The Living Comes With A Flat Screen TV And Laminated Flooring Which Gives The Property A Nice Modern Look. WATER RATES INCLUDED!!!!
1.03km from University of Birmingham
5.67km from Birmingham City University - City Campus
5.94km from Aston University
8.83km from Birmingham City University (North Campus)
595m from Selly Oak Train Station
TV in lounge
* Selly Oak
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purple Frog Property Limited, Selly Oak.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.