|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2017 (495 days ago)|
- One-bedroom apartment
- In the newly-built Barton House
- Stylish open-plan kitchen and reception room
- Fully-integrated Smeg appliances
- Separate utility closet with washing machine
- Double bedroom with mirrored inbuilt wardrobe
- Stylish bathroom with storage space
- Approximately 5 minutes' walk to Norbiton Station
- Near plenty of local bus routes
- Available Mid January unfurnished
Stunning one-bedroom apartment in the newly-built Barton House, Kingston Hill. This purpose built block, 0.3 miles from Norbiton Station, welcomes you with a bright and modern entrance hall and comes with a sophisticated security system. The property is approximately 7 minutes from Richmond Park's Queens Road entrance and is also among various bus routes into London or towards Surbiton.
This brand new home comprises open-plan lounge, dining space and kitchen with high-specification and fully-integrated Smeg appliances. Includes fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave with grill as well as soft-closing cupboards. Meanwhile, the double bedroom benefits from an inbuilt wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Also contained within this home is an under-lit bathroom with shower over bath and a separate utility closet with washing machine. Available Mid January, unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56949148.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 174589L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carringtons, Kingston Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.