|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2018 (68 days ago)|
- Ormond House is a popular residential building in the heart of Westminster
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Reception
- Secure underground parking space
- Inclusive of heating and hot water
- Exclusive to Chestertons
A modern two double bedroom apartment overlooking the gardens and offered exclusively by Chestertons. The accommodation comprises 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one en-suite), separate kitchen and reception room leading onto a private balcony. The property presents in excellent condition throughout and has the added benefit of secure underground parking and communal heating and hot water. Victoria, St James Park, Westminster & Pimlico stations are all within a short walk. Exclusive to Chestertons.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56952426.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEA172961_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Westminster & Pimlico Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.