|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- One double bedroom flat
- Council Tax: Band B, £1072.29 PA
- Deposit: £1314.00
- Available immediately
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Offered part furnished
- 0.1 Miles To Deptford British Rail Station
- 0.3 Miles To Deptford Bridge DLR Station
- 0.4 Miles To New Cross British Rail And Overground Station
Cannon Kallar have the pleasure of offering this spacious one bedroom flat to the market, set behind the popular and prominent Deptford High Street this is an ideal location for any London commuter. With easy access into London Bridge and Canary Wharf your stressful journey to work can be a thing of the past.
The flat comprises of a large double bedroom, an open plan kitchen reception room and a separate bathroom. The property is offered part furnished and available immediately.
The Deptford area is very sought after and it isn't very hard to see why. Being so close to Deptford High Street there are a huge variety of shops on your doorstep; various delicatessens and trendy shops opening, such as the London Velo. The High Street also offers supermarket brands; Iceland, Tesco and Asda for your weekly shop. Deptford Market runs three times a week on the High Street providing many things from clothing to fresh fruit and veg.
For more information or to arrange a viewing call us on 020 8692 0555 or email us at email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAN1CANS103011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Deptford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.