|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (583 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 184590
Property Reference: 184590.
A spacious 2 double bedroom flat in a quiet block in Harrow, North West London with plenty of storage space. Fully double glazed windows, a large lounge, fully fitted kitchen, bathroom with separate WC, communal gardens and a video entryphone for added security. Less than a minute walk from Harrow &Wealdstone train station which is on the London Underground (Bakerloo line), London Overground and also has National Rail links to London Euston (12 minutes) and the Midlands. There is an Ofsted outstanding school within 0.5 miles and day nursery within the block of flats itself. Short distance to local shops and amenities.Further Details
Council Tax: Band C
Residents parking available.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,625.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 November, 2016
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- DSS enquiries welcome
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 184590
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56959885.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 18459014112016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.