|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (108 days ago)|
- IMMACULATE MID MEWS PROPERTY
- CONVENIENTLY LOCATED CLOSE TO SCHOOLS AND SHOPS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- WHITE HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT AND GARDEN TO THE REAR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- EARLY VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
COZYHOMES4U LTD are Delighted to introduce this Immaculate, Three Bedroom Mid Mews Family Home For Rent. Situated in a Popular Area of Dukinfield and Close to Schools, Local Amenities and Major Transport Links. The Spacious Property has the Benefit of Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout.
The Accommodation Briefly Comprises:-
Entrance Hall with Solid Wooden Floor. Ceiling Point and Single Radiator with Thermostatic Radiator Valve.
Lounge with UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Front Elevation. Feature Marble Fire Surround. Solid Wooden Floor. Built in Under Stairs Storage Cupboard. Ceiling Point and Single Radiator with Thermostatic Radiator Valve.
Kitchen/Diner with UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Rear Elevation. UPVC Double Glazed French Doors Leading to the Enclosed Rear Garden and Patio Area. Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with a Range of White High Gloss Wall and Base Units and Complementary Work Surfaces. Integrated Gas Hob, Electric Oven and Extractor Fan. Resin Sink Unit with Modern Chrome Mixer Tap. Plumbing for Automatic Washing Machine. Fully Tiled Floor and Part Tiled Splash backs. Down lights and Under Cupboard Lighting. Double Radiator.
Bedroom One with UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Front Elevation. Ceiling Point and Single Radiator with Thermostatic Radiator Valve.
Bedroom Two with UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Rear Elevation. Ceiling Point and Single Radiator with Thermostatic Radiator Valve.
Bedroom Three with UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Front Elevation. Single Bed Frame, Ceiling Point and Single Radiator with Thermostatic Radiator Valve.
Bathroom with UPVC Double Glazed Window to the Rear Elevation. Modern family Bathroom Comprising Low Level W.C, Hand Wash Basin and Panel Bath with Shower Mixer Tap Over. Part Tiled Walls and Vinyl Floor Covering. Ceiling Point and Single Radiator.
To the Front of the Property there is Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles. To the Rear there is an Enclosed Rear Garden Mainly Laid to Lawn with Mature Shrubs and Borders. Patio Area and Brick Storage Shed.
Council Tax Band: A
Energy Efficiency Rating: E
Strictly No DSS Applicants, No Smokers, No Pets
Early Viewing to Avoid Disappointment
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by cozyhomes4u, Tameside.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.