|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (586 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- New double glazed windows throughout
- Redecorated throughout
- Good transport links 20 minutes to Moorgate
- In the catchment area of highly regarded schools
- Off street parking
- Modern house
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Kitchen Diner
- Gas central heating
Property reference number 5712009. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
A lovely modern 3 bedroom semi detached home suitable for a family or professional couple with off street parking for 2 cars situated on a popular residential development. The property is very well presented having been redecorated in neutral colours and all windows have recently been replaced with double glazed units.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom, a family reception room and a fully fitted kitchen diner with french doors to the rear garden. There is laminate wood flooring throughout the ground floor.
Upstairs includes a family bathroom, 2 double bedrooms one with an en suite bathroom and a single bedroom.
The property is a few minutes walk from New Southgate Station with fast links to Kings Cross, Old Street and Moorgate and also close to several 24 hour bus routes.
The property is within the catchment area of several highly regarded schools.
Early viewing highly recommended!
* Please quote ref. 5712009 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £195.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56971270.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5712009_42499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.