|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (77 days ago)|
- Recently Renovated to a High Specification
- Two Bedroom End of Terrace Property
- Stunning Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Private Court Yard and Parking
- Call Now to Arrange a Viewing on 01257 275231.
Farrell Heyworth are pleased to offer this fantastic two bedroom end of terrace property which has recently been renovated to a
very high specification and is
close to Chorley town centre
and its host of local amenities.
The accommodation briefly
comprises a good sized lounge
with feature fireplace, superb
recently fitted kitchen with high
specification units and
To the first floor there are two
good sized bedrooms and a
fantastic bathroom with a three
piece suite in white including a
shower over the bath.
Externally there is a private
court yard to the rear.
Call now to arrange a viewing on 01257 275231.
** Sorry no pets or DSS **
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56972304.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 164602R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.