|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 November 2018 (18 days ago)|
- Quiet Location
- Kitchen with Appliances
- Wood Burner
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- Modern Bathroom
- Driveway and garage
- Less Than Five Minutes To RAF Mildenhall
**NO APPLICATION FEES TO USAF**. QUIET Cul de Sac location in POPULAR village. Couple of MINUTES drive to RAF Mildenhall and SHORT distance to RAF Lakenheath. Available to MOVE into IMMEDIATELY
Semi-detached house in the popular village of Beck Row. Ideally positioned with both RAF Mildenhall and RAF Lakenheath only a short drive away, this property offers lounge/diner with wood burning stove, kitchen with white goods, conservatory, modern bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
The property in detail offers:
With space to hang coats and store shoes.
Neutrally decorated, carpeted, with Wood Burner, Sofa, Coffee Table, TV Unit, Shelving Unit, built in storage cupboard, window to front, leading to;
Neutrally decorated, carpeted, Table and chairs, window to rear.
With matching range of wall and base units, integrated fridge, Oven, Hob and Microwave. Window to rear and door leading to;
Looking out to the rear garden, with table and chairs, Washing Machine and Freezer.
Neutrally decorated, carpeted, with lots of built in storage and double bed. Window to rear.
Neutrally decorated, carpeted, with bedside tables and double bed. Window to front
Neutrally decorated, carpeted, with bedside tables and single cabin bed.
With white suite comprising of W.C, Wash hand basin, bath with shower over. Heated towel rail, Fully tiled walls and floor.
The property also offer low maintenance garden to rear and Driveway parking.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56975061.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2027J0426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mildenhall Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.