|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- OPTION OF BILLS INCLUDED, GAS, ELECTRIC & WATER (Reasonable usage) for an extra £15PPPW
- CENTRAL HEADINGLEY, Four double bedrooms one with En-Suite
- Very Central Headingley, 30 seconds from the ARC
- Stylish Lounge with leather effect sofas
- One bathroom with shower, also one showeroom
- Dining Kitchen with ample storage
- EPC Grade D and Total Floor Area of 104m ²
Fantastic four double bedroom house located in the heart of Headingley seconds from the Arc and close to excellent transport links.
This property has been refurbished and refurnished throughout. Offering a good size kitchen, large lounge and four good size bedrooms, all recarpeted and decorated to a very high standard. There is a stylish bathroom with both a bath and a separate shower. There is also another seperate shower room and one of the bedrooms is also en-suite.
No excuses not to wash in this house!! EPC Grade D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56976592.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2209985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.