|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (112 days ago)|
- ?Secure gated entrance
- ?Fabulous reception space
- ?Extensive grounds
- ?High quality accommodation
- ?Sonos Surround Sound System
- ?Available unfurnished or furnished
You will find this stunning home set behind a secure gated entrance, nestled within large grounds of approximately 17 acres and a double garage.
The entrance hall leads to a sweeping staircase and the black ceramic tile floor highlights the design features of the space. The well proportioned and equipped kitchen reception space has two log burner stoves in the designated living area. There is the benefit of a sonus speaker system throughout. There is also a family/games room, a conservatory and two reception rooms.
To the first floor there are currently three bedrooms and two further rooms which have been converted into dressing rooms but they could easily be returned to bedrooms if required. The master bedroom is spacious with an exceptional en-suite bathroom including a steam shower and roll top bath.
The property is situated close to the villages of Farley and Pitton, and 7.7 miles from the centre of Salisbury. Salisbury train station provides regular trains to London Waterloo and there is convenient access to the A36, M27 and M271, and the A338 and A30. Salisbury has a good range of amenities and well respected state and independent schools.
The property is available on an unfurnished basis, or can be let fully furnished for £4250pcm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56978277.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P176678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Salisbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.