|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (584 days ago)|
- OPTION OF BILLS INCLUDED, GAS, ELECTRIC & WATER (Reasonable usage) for an extra £15PPPW
- 6 Double Bedrooms spread over three floors,the ground floor with it's own en-suite
- CENTRAL HEADINGLEY, Five minute walk to the ARC
- First Floor bathroom- shower over the bath, also a separate toilet on the 2nd floor
- Also TWO first showeroom's on the 1st & 2nd floor
- Spacious Lounge with stylish furniture and a LED TV
- All bedrooms have wall hung T.V's,
- Fitted kitchen with two fridge/freezers
- EPC Grade E
- Total Floor Area 146m²
This really is a fantastic 6 bed house located in Headingley, boasting 6 double bedrooms all with wall hung T.V's, all furnished to a very high standard, and well decorated throughout.
There is a Country Style kitchen with a plethora of mod cons and loads of great storage space.
The lounge is massive with enough comfy seating for you and your friends. Also a wall hung TV, big enough to feel you are inside the TV!
There is also a fantastic 1st floor bathroom with both a bath and a shower, as well as a 1st floor separate shower-room and toilet.
A further shower rooms on the 2nd floor.
A must see property.Top notch property located in central Headingley. Six DOUBLE bedrooms all well equipped (one with it's own en-suite!) and very well furnished.
Kitchen with fridge/freezer. U
Useful basement for budding bands or simply keeping bats in. Two modern shower rooms. This will go first viewing. A Must See! EPC Grade E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56978680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2248574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrick Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.