|Added on Rightmove:||06 November 2018 (75 days ago)|
- DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- BATHROOM/WC & CLOAKROOM/WC
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT & REAR
- GARAGE & DRIVE
- EDGE OF VILLAGE LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
We are delighted to welcome to the market this detached family home which is located on the edge of the Northumberland village of Felton, the property sits amongst properties of a similar age and style, accommodation is arranged over two floors and briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, inner hall, spacious lounge/dining room with feature fireplace to lounge area and french doors leading to the rear garden from the dining area, fitted kitchen/breakfast room with integrated oven and hob. To the first floor are four bedrooms of which one benefits from an ensuite shower oom/wc, white suite bathroom/wc, externally there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear, garage and drive, the property does also benefit from double glazing and gas radiator heating. A very well presented family home, vieiwng is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103005000701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotspur Residential, Alnwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.