3 bedroom detached house to rentNo.3 Nether Balgillo Farm Cottage, Finavon, Forfar, DD8
|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 December 2018 (50 days ago)|
- Fully renovated 2014
- 3 double bedrooms (1 ensuite)
- Open plan kitchen / living area
- Enclosed garden with rural views
The accommodation comprises:
3 double bedrooms complete with fitted wardrobes (1 ensuite)
Open plan kitchen / living area with patio doors leading to patio and garden
Bathroom with white 3 piece suite and over bath electric shower
Good sized enclosed garden with patio area & single garage.
Landlord Registration No: 54404/120/28020
CONDITIONS OF LET
1. The tenancy shall be a Private Rented Tenancy (PRT).
2. The rent shall be payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A deposit of one month's rent will be payable in advance.
4. The tenant shall be responsible for the payment of the Council Tax or other rates levied by the Local Authorities.
5. The property is to be occupied as a private dwelling and is not to be sub-let.
6. The garden will be maintained by the tenant.
7. The tenant will be responsible for costs of all services.
8. The landlord will insure the property against all fire but such insurance will not cover any contents or effects which the tenant may place in the subjects, the insurance of which will be the tenant's responsibility.
9. The tenant will be required to maintain the internal decoration to the same standard as at entry.
10. A photographic record of condition will be taken prior to entry.
11. No pets shall be kept by the tenant without prior written permission of the landlord.
Oil fired central heating
Private drainage (septic tank)
Strictly by appointment through Savills.
The cottage is located approximately 1 mile from the A90 providing good links to Aberdeen and Dundee. The county of Angus boasts sandy beaches, fertile farmland and heather glens. Recreational activities include fishing on the River South Esk. While there are a number of well known golf courses in the area, including Carnoustie, Letham Grange and Montrose. There are also leisure centres at Forfar and Brechin.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference R11685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Rural Lettings, North East Scotland.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.