|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (104 days ago)|
- Second Floor
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Offered Unfurnished
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Offering Cooker and Fridge/Freezer
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
- Great Location Highly Sought After
- Available Now
- Secure Bike Storage Area
Advance Lettings are delighted to offer to the market this second floor two double bedroom apartment situated in a highly sought after location, within a minutes walk of London Road and the popular area of Bedford Place, easy access to Train Station and City Centre, the property comprises: security entrance, spacious lounge , open-plan to modern fitted kitchen offering built in oven/hob and fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine , modern fitted shower room, double glazed, gas central heating, offered unfurnished, available Now, bike storage area. Internal viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate. Please note that there is no parking available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-56980218.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PAR-11LY0X4M. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Advance Lettings, Southampton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.