|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2018 (112 days ago)|
- Viewing highly recommended
- High Ceilings
- Splendid 1 bedroom flat
- Period Features
- Seconds from St Johns Wood tube
- Separate Fitted Eat-in Kitchen
- Please call Kristina NOW for an early viewing!
A modern 1 bedroom apartment located within walking distance from St. John's Wood underground station and high street.
A well presented one bedroom flat located on the top floor of a conversion on Finchley Road within St Johns Wood. The property has great natural lighting and neutral decor around the apartment.
The property offers a large reception room benefiting from high ceilings and lots of natural light, fully fitted kitchen, one bedroom and modern bathroom.
Located in prime St John`s Wood where you can find an array of restaurants, bars and cafés, as well as being nearby St Johns Wood Underground for the Jubilee Line.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CAE180125_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quinta Estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.